PDA

View Full Version : Clicking action tab on character sheet slows down client

Cling
March 10th, 2021, 09:29
Hello,

I have a player in my PF2 Age of Ashes campaign who causes everything (for himself and for the rest of us) to slow down and even freezes for a short while whenever he clicks his action tab on his character sheet.

The campaign is migrated from FGC and we don't use any community extensions.

Is there a way to be careful when setting up actions so that performance is kept high?

Kr,
Martin

LordEntrails
March 10th, 2021, 15:11
This is a known issue when there are lots of actions on the tab. Especially troublesome for clerics who add every spell they have access to onto their actions tab. I don't know if being in combat mode rather than standard or preparation helps. Also not sure if there might be other things you can do in the meantime. You might browse/search the PF2 sub-forum as I would expect details to be available there.

Cling
March 11th, 2021, 10:41
Thanks for the reply. Indeed, his character is a cleric. There is no noticeable difference between combat, preparation, standard modes. Browsed the PF2 forum but didn't find any tips.

damned
March 11th, 2021, 12:05
It might be worth the player getting a little ruthless and removing spells he has never used and doesnt think he will likely use.

LordEntrails
March 11th, 2021, 15:09
Myself as a cleric, I only add the spells I actually have prepared to the character sheet. I find it pretty easy to add and remove spells when I do change what's prepared. But of course, no one has to do it that way :)