PDA

View Full Version : [D&D] New DM starting homebrew 3.5e Campaign

SteinerNein
June 29th, 2007, 11:39
Well, title of the thread says it all mostly.

However, I am looking to run the game from maybe around 6pm - 12am pst on whatever day people feel up to. Book wise, everything is fine so long as the player(s) run through the details with me just to make sure nothing is incredibly broken.

As for my own experience in DMing it's fairly average, nothing great, but this is where I'd like to push the envelope and draw in constant improvements. So if you're willing to be somewhat patient and have the time, I'd like to be your DM.

If you have any more questions...

Contact me at : [email protected]

Or on AIM: FridoSenger

Reinforcements
June 29th, 2007, 20:24
I might be up for your game. I could play Monday, Tuesday, or Thursday, and the time's perfect. Gonna need more information, though - character creation, and really just anything about the campaign. Let me know!

Fell The Clanless
June 30th, 2007, 03:07
I'm very interested in starting to play using this program. Shoot me an email at [email protected] When you decide what times you want to play!

SteinerNein
June 30th, 2007, 06:09
Well thus far there is someone for mon-thurs, one person for fri-sat , another person for mon, tues, and thurs. So, Fell what's your schedule like?

I should have the source 'book' within a few days after I finish this tedious essay on ... well Greek vs Roman culture .

Habbalah
July 1st, 2007, 06:41
I would be interested in hearing more about this. I can play on Tuesdays. The rest of the week may be possible, but I work nights, so there may be some interruptions.

Sporkimata
July 3rd, 2007, 22:40
Id be interested. Im really new to the fg program. Im not new to roleplaying. Im on disabillity so I got all the time in the world....lol.

Saleos
July 3rd, 2007, 23:17
I'm also interested in joining. I'm available on any day at any time except for Fridays.

SteinerNein
July 4th, 2007, 05:57
For those of you interested send me an email at [email protected] so I can coordinate the efforts otherwise it's just going to turn into one giant uh.. mud pit of .. well you get the idea.

Felix_Domestica
July 4th, 2007, 23:18
I am also interested in joining, I am available at almost anytime,anyday. Can you please e-mail me on this address: [email protected] ;
Is the time eastern time or central europian or maybe someother?

heavens_gatekeeper
July 5th, 2007, 04:10
i can definitly be up for it, [email protected] :)

PST here, free most evenings

SteinerNein
July 5th, 2007, 05:40
It seems like the general consensus is 6pm Pacific Standard Time , Mondays-Thursdays , how many sessions we have yet to find that out. I am still waiting for more concrete replies etc before I come up with a definite schedule.

SteinerNein
July 14th, 2007, 05:35
Looking for one more, possible game times Wednesday and Thursday 6pm PST ! Looking for a heavy roleplayer if possible.