PDA

View Full Version : Library Missing section that controls the campaign buttons.

thecause80
March 6th, 2021, 18:09
Since the last update, my library is missing the buttons that let me control hich camoaign buttons appear on the side of my screen (GM, PLAYER, CHARACTER BUILD ETC) did they get moved somewhere else and not documented? user guide v 3.3 still says

"In addition, the buttons along the top edge control the sets of campaign buttons that will appear on your main
desktop. They are organized into GM for when you are preparing your campaign as a Game Master, Play for
the most common items you will need while running players through a game, Create PC for when you want
easy access to everything you need to drag and drop to players and All." 44592

sciencephile
March 6th, 2021, 18:39
Hi thecause80,

They got moved from the Library to the options. To select your campaign buttons, just do the following:

1. Click the options button (the gear)
2. Click the "Sidebar" button - you can then select the various options (GM, Player, Create PC, etc.), as well as the specific campaign buttons to show on the right.

Varsuuk
July 11th, 2022, 06:49
Again, probably my not keeping up - but did this change again?

I hadn't noticed until today but clicking on options no longer shows this. Only:
Background Decal - Currencies - Languages
Message of the Day - Setup - Token Lights

Zacchaeus
July 11th, 2022, 09:06
Yes it changed again months ago. You can now expand/reduce the size of the toolbar (by clicking on the big arrow at the bottom right under the toolbar) and reduce/expand each section on the toolbar (by clicking on Library/Player/Campaign/Character). You don't have the option to decide which buttons appear now.

LordEntrails
July 11th, 2022, 14:28
Note: The question asked by Varsuk on post #3 is in regards to FGU, not FGC (This post is in the FGC House of Healing).

Varsuuk
July 12th, 2022, 03:54
I’m sorry LE, I see that now :). I usually do searches on web and FG Forums before posting and figured add to this similar question. I forgot there are two parallel but different setups after my DM switched to FGU. I backed it Ult but continued with FGC for a Looooong time ;)

And Zach, yeah, I saw all the buttons - I really like the newer look - I just never thought about it and assumed it defaulted to all (which was fine by me)

Thanks again

LordEntrails
July 12th, 2022, 05:26
No need to apologize. Just was more worried about someone expecting this in FGC :)