PDA

View Full Version : Function That Controlls The Dice Color

Xeonen
March 3rd, 2021, 19:04
Hello,

We (our group) were very excited when we saw the transparency option for the dice and it worked for some time. The slider is still there and I believe it is pulling the same color slider used in the map interface. I might be wrong but the ability to set transparency for the dice should still be in the code. I have little experience in FGU backend but I'm used to coding and done some Lua before.

I would be more than happy if someone can point me where to look for these functions so I can write an extension for that functionality.

Moon Wizard
March 3rd, 2021, 19:49
We do not want to expose that at this time; as it was not designed for that usage. We will be looking at dice customization options in the future as a feature set.

Regards,
JPG

Xeonen
March 5th, 2021, 14:42
We do not want to expose that at this time; as it was not designed for that usage. We will be looking at dice customization options in the future as a feature set.

Regards,
JPG

Thank you for the reply, I'm happy to see that Smite Works is listening. At least there is a chance of this coming with dice customization in the future.