PDA

View Full Version : Savage Worlds module

kapnkrunch
June 27th, 2007, 18:37
Is the Fantasy Grounds Savage Worlds ruleset compatible with FG2? I'm speaking specifically of this one:

https://www.smithandrobards.com/product_info.php?products_id=273

joshuha
June 27th, 2007, 19:14
Nope, as noted on the bottom there its only 1.05f compatible. However, Digital Adventures is hard at work converting it over to Fantasy Grounds 2.0.

Kalan
June 27th, 2007, 19:54
Is the Fantasy Grounds Savage Worlds ruleset compatible with FG2? I'm speaking specifically of this one:

https://www.smithandrobards.com/product_info.php?products_id=273

As Joshuha has said, we're hard at work converting the ruleset over, and its going well. When we're ready to release it we'll let the world know that the goodness that is Savage Worlds is making its way onto the FG scene :)

kapnkrunch
June 28th, 2007, 04:31
As Joshuha has said, we're hard at work converting the ruleset over, and its going well. When we're ready to release it we'll let the world know that the goodness that is Savage Worlds is making its way onto the FG scene :)

Thanks, Kalan!

Do you know if it's going to be weeks? Months? Years? I can't wait!

Kalan
June 28th, 2007, 04:55
Thanks, Kalan!

Do you know if it's going to be weeks? Months? Years? I can't wait!

Ahhh...but that is my little secret...its my precious.... ;)

I hate giving ANY kind of release related dates since usually when I do...things tend to conspire against me ;) Suffice to say, it definitly won't be years away ;)

ldyparadox99
June 28th, 2007, 08:47
Want me to message Kalan every 5 minutes asking him if he's done yet? :D

Kalan
June 28th, 2007, 09:11
Want me to message Kalan every 5 minutes asking him if he's done yet? :D

Hey!!! No fair! *sighs*

Kalan
June 29th, 2007, 08:49
Well...I had a meeting with the boss on this...and he cleared me to give a little more info ;)

As for a release date...we think we should be releasing the complete FGII conversion of Savage Worlds in time for a certain well known INDY convention in the General Convention type realm ;)

As for features...well....that's still under wraps...but I can say its gonna rock :D

Illrigger
June 29th, 2007, 18:28
Well...I had a meeting with the boss on this...and he cleared me to give a little more info ;)

As for a release date...we think we should be releasing the complete FGII conversion of Savage Worlds in time for a certain well known INDY convention in the General Convention type realm ;)

As for features...well....that's still under wraps...but I can say its gonna rock :D
Out of curiosity, will these rocking features be exclusive, or will the be part of the CSRD and MSRD as well?

Kalan
June 29th, 2007, 18:30
Out of curiosity, will these rocking features be exclusive, or will the be part of the CSRD and MSRD as well?

To be honest I have no idea...most of what we're doing with the SW ruleset are for features which are unique to SW, and not to d20 systems.

Tho I think with the team we have, you'll see some nice stuff for both the CSRD and MSRD :)

derthnada
July 2nd, 2007, 16:04
Call my cell the second Savage Worlds for FGII is ready.

The very second, I say! ;)

*inappropriately eager*

Kalan
July 2nd, 2007, 16:43
Call my cell the second Savage Worlds for FGII is ready.

The very second, I say! ;)

*inappropriately eager*

Hmmm...I think someone is anxious... ;)

I'll have to check with the boss...maybe we can get a screen shot out ;)