PDA

View Full Version : Looking to start playing Call of Cthulhu on Fantasy Grounds

OB1Sean
March 2nd, 2021, 19:19
Hi guys what is one of the best advents to get a feel for Cthulhu on fantasy grounds i am running a dnd game and my players were asking about it. I have played before but not run just looking for a good starting point to show what the game is all about and see do they like it .
thanks for any and all help

vegaserik
March 3rd, 2021, 00:48
Hi guys what is one of the best advents to get a feel for Cthulhu on fantasy grounds i am running a dnd game and my players were asking about it. I have played before but not run just looking for a good starting point to show what the game is all about and see do they like it .
thanks for any and all help

The Haunting is only $0.99 in the FG store and is the default quick-start adventure since it came out like 35-40 years ago. There are tons of maps and pics created by people over the years that can be imported, just google it. It's a simple haunted house adventure, can be run easily in one session, and gives a nice look at a Cthulhu adventure.

Valyar
March 3rd, 2021, 08:10
As vegaserik said, The Haunting is great start. Another great adventure is the one from the Keeper's Screen - Blackwater Creek and Missed Dues. Good pick is also Amidst the Ancient Tree, which comes with the core rulebook...
Wow, so many good adventures!

OB1Sean
March 3rd, 2021, 12:09
thanks guys ill pick them up and have a read should be a good start