PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1 Player LF Weeknight Game Mon, Wed, Thurs PST US Time Zone D&D 5E

Reeman326
March 2nd, 2021, 11:13
FG License: Standard
Time Zone Pacific Standard Time USA
Days: Monday, Wednesday and Thursday (Needs to be late in the day, Later than 3pm on Mondays and Wednesdays and Later than 4 pm on Thursdays)
Term: Long Term
Voice Chat: Yes

Game System Preferred: D&D 5E
Game System Experience: D&D 5E
Fantasy Grounds Experience: I know how to make a character and manage the system with no real problems.

Character: I prefer to be a spellcaster, particularly a Sorcerer or Warlock. I would not really be interested in playing healing based classes.

About Me: Over all, the type of game I am looking for is a roleplay heavy campaign. As much as I am looking for an immersive campaign, I will not be upset if people break out of character, especially in a moment where it is fitting/funny. I also find it important that the DM is clear with what he expects of me and if I am at all not meeting those expectation. I won't go into detail but I was under a DM who was very unclear with what he was looking for and it did not end well. I am also not the most perceptive person so I need it to be made clear in the event I accidentally rub people the wrong way, generally I am cautious about such things so this shouldn't be too much of a problem in general.

Reeman326
March 8th, 2021, 18:09
bump