PDA

View Full Version : Script error 2e AD&D

Gunrsm8
February 27th, 2021, 13:42
HI all,
I just started using the 2e rule set for FG. I made a couple of characters a few days ago, and everything went fine. I jumped back on yesterday as I am going to start DMing a game today. But whenever I go to add the proficiencies to the weapons I get this Script Error: [string "common/scripts/combobox_button.lua"]:21: attempt to call field 'refreshButtonDisplay' (a nil value)
Script Error: [string "common/scripts/combobox_list.lua"]:108: bad argument #-1 to 'setValue' (number expected, got string)
Script Error: [string "common/scripts/combobox_button.lua"]:21: attempt to call field 'refreshButtonDisplay' (a nil value)
I am running v3.3.13 Ultimate.
I already deleted and reloaded the ruleset.
Any help would be appreciated. I am getting this in both Classic and Unity.

Thank you

LordEntrails
February 28th, 2021, 04:31
Are you using any extensions? Does this still happen if you disable all extensions? Most extensions need to be updated since the last update and need to be updated manually.

celestian
February 28th, 2021, 07:41
HI all,
I just started using the 2e rule set for FG. I made a couple of characters a few days ago, and everything went fine. I jumped back on yesterday as I am going to start DMing a game today. But whenever I go to add the proficiencies to the weapons I get this Script Error: [string "common/scripts/combobox_button.lua"]:21: attempt to call field 'refreshButtonDisplay' (a nil value)
Script Error: [string "common/scripts/combobox_list.lua"]:108: bad argument #-1 to 'setValue' (number expected, got string)
Script Error: [string "common/scripts/combobox_button.lua"]:21: attempt to call field 'refreshButtonDisplay' (a nil value)
I am running v3.3.13 Ultimate.
I already deleted and reloaded the ruleset.
Any help would be appreciated. I am getting this in both Classic and Unity.

Thank you

The 2021-02 CoreRPG update changed comboboxes and caused that section to break. I've an update I'll submit next week that "fixes" that ... and by fix I mean, removed that option from the location you are talking about. You are in luck tho because right now the best way to set that value is from the Skill tab, then on the skill itself (click it's gear). From there you select the weapons it applies to.