PDA

View Full Version : LFG Any interested in a LGBT+ campaign?

Sharkness
February 27th, 2021, 02:09
Hey All,

Was looking to maybe set up a campaign comprised with members of the LGBT+ family. Looking to play on Weekdays during the evening/night.

Edit: Sounds like there's some interest in forming a group. I set up a calendar for people to sign up for if they want to for better organization.
Also DND just pushed out playtest stuff for Folk of the Feywild expansion and I think it would be fun to have it part of the campaign, below are the links.

For the storyline of the campaign I was thinking of running the Elemental Evil story with a home brew touch of getting the Feywild realm involved.

Folk of the Feywild (https://dnd.wizards.com/articles/unearthedarcana/folk_feywild)

Campaign Calendar (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=5946)

Rodri_Arg_Cba
February 28th, 2021, 01:34
I'm interested :o

Caerbhill
February 28th, 2021, 04:08
I just had a gay 1/2 orc pass through my head....could be fun...keep me in the loop

Sharkness
March 1st, 2021, 04:46
Sounds good, Let me know if anyone is interested in being a GM for a campaign! Free reign on the campaign

KingofKlubs
March 1st, 2021, 11:08
Very interested. No, scratch that, I've needed this in my life for years!

HWCarver
March 1st, 2021, 15:02
I'm interested also, especially if some Pathfinder 2e GM ends up joining.

78% of DM's started their first campaign in a tavern. If you're one of the 22% that didn't, copy and paste this into your signature. (My social science parts want to see the survey methodology and the raw data behind that 78%...

Sharkness
March 2nd, 2021, 02:09
Not super familiar with pathfinder but seems like a decent size group is forming... possibly be able to do a campaign. Is everyone wanting to be a Player or are there any GM's interested?

malvok
March 2nd, 2021, 03:30
I'm cis het but I think this is a great idea. I just want to show some support on the forum.

Alyxial
March 2nd, 2021, 06:49
Deeeeeeeefintely interested!

HWCarver
March 2nd, 2021, 11:37
Not super familiar with pathfinder but seems like a decent size group is forming... possibly be able to do a campaign. Is everyone wanting to be a Player or are there any GM's interested?

5e is not at all a deal-breaker for me, just a bit like the difference between frozen pierogies and fresh ones where the cabbage is still a bit toothsome. If push comes to shove, I might be able to get it together to GM a 5e game, but the If is fairly Big.

KingofKlubs
March 2nd, 2021, 16:19

Cards on the table, I've never played 5e before but I know 95% of the mechanics. Is this alright for a player? Also will you be using Unity or Classic?

Rodri_Arg_Cba
March 11th, 2021, 02:49
So... is this happening?

Sharkness
March 11th, 2021, 03:23
I'm not sure who's actually wanting to commit also not sure if I wanna GM. I've currently got a star wars campaign going and not an experienced GM. I'd need a list of people who actually wanna do this rather than just interested.

Olmac1
March 11th, 2021, 05:14
I would be interested, but Sunday is difficult for me, unless it was early morning. Something like 8:00 or 9:00 am MST (UTC -7) and playing no longer than 3-4 hours depending on start time. I might even be willing to DM. I am definitely LBGT+ friendly and very open minded. My last Pathfinder character was a hedonistic, kinky, pansexual, female fetchling oracle. I left Pathfinder for D&D 5e two years ago. Started using FGU last June.

Sharkness
March 11th, 2021, 05:21
I threw sunday up there as a starting point but if you're willing to DM the schedule would probably be more to your availability, even if not DM the time still isn't set in stone yet.

Olmac1
March 11th, 2021, 05:28
That's fair. I am currently laid off due to a Covid lock-down, but expect to be back to work in April or even the last week of March ~fingers crossed~. When I do go back to work I generally work Sunday through Thursday 2:00 to 10:00 pm. My Friday and Saturday nights already have a games I play in. That being said, Saturday afternoon works until around 5:00 PM same time zone.

Sharkness
March 11th, 2021, 05:35
Personally I don't think our schedules would match especially since I'm on PST, but if you're willing to DM a game and other LGBT players on the post have a good time that works with your schedule by all means use the post to help organize it!

I work in surgery so my schedule is kinda hectic but generally i'm available after 6PM PST, M-F and then when not on call I can do Sunday or Saturday morning/evening but I have a game I'm DM from 3-6pm PST.

KingofKlubs
March 11th, 2021, 10:26
I definitely want to play, though if there's a choice to it, I would prefer to play Saturdays. Im GMT timezone but I can go pretty late on Sats. I haven't used FG Unity yet, only have Classic

Sharkness
March 11th, 2021, 21:33
Created a campaign invite on the calendar (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=5946) to help organize interest in game.

HWCarver
March 16th, 2021, 15:02
Any thoughts on looking for folks via Warhorn and maybe establishing a pre-signup sheet in Excel Online?

------------
~99% of ideas for campaigns never get anywhere

HWCarver
March 18th, 2021, 00:11
There's an interesting LFP on Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/lfg/comments/m76nj4/online5ehomebrewlooking_for_45_playerslgbtqa/

KingofKlubs
March 18th, 2021, 15:53
There's an interesting LFP on Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/lfg/comments/m76nj4/online5ehomebrewlooking_for_45_playerslgbtqa/

As expected, it filled up fast