PDA

View Full Version : FGC Masks not Exporting

Hitachi1
February 25th, 2021, 09:30
Hello everyone,,
I've been meaning to write this up a while but since some months ago when you export a Module in FGC that has masked map images when you open the images after loading the module the maps are not masked. The map mask use to be export as well but it no longer is spammer links deleted. Please fix this, it is annoying to have to go remask every map in an imported module - and since it use to - if I'm not paying attention I'll share a map with out a mask.

Zacchaeus
February 25th, 2021, 09:52
I'm pretty sure that masks have never exported into a module. Masks are retained in a different file inside the campaign and are not stored in the db.xml of the campaign. But since I've never exported a map with a mask I can't be sure about that. If you need the mask in the meantime you can copy the folder called maskedimages from the campaign you are exporting from into the one you are opening the module in.

Trenloe
February 25th, 2021, 10:16
Masks can't be exported into a module, and you never could do that. As Zacchaeus mentions, they're campaign specific.

Griogre
February 26th, 2021, 03:14
I'm pretty sure there was a time they exported though I think it was in FG2.

damned
February 26th, 2021, 06:25
I only started using from 2.8 and I dont recall them ever exporting.

Moon Wizard
March 3rd, 2021, 04:58
They have never exported to modules for as long as I've been around. (almost 12 years)

Regards,
JPG

Griogre
March 7th, 2021, 01:39
You are going to make me feel old if that was only an FG1 thing.... :p

damned
April 4th, 2021, 14:20
Just another spammer