PDA

View Full Version : Update Broke Everything?

Nyghtmare
February 25th, 2021, 05:00
Since the big update last week, this ruleset does not seem to be working.

With only one extension running (the SmiteWork Western Theme) tonight, everything I clicked on with NPCs from the two sourcebooks (Hero book and Freedom City) created errors.

I don't think that this ruleset has any dev attached to it, but since it is something sold in the FG store, can we please get it fixed sometime?

Thanks. :)

Moon Wizard
February 25th, 2021, 05:56
I'll forward this to @superteddy57, who is handling the maintenance of this internally for us.

Can you also make sure that you do not have folders in your ruleset directory under the FG data folder?

Regards,
JPG

superteddy57
February 25th, 2021, 12:18
Since the big update last week, this ruleset does not seem to be working.

With only one extension running (the SmiteWork Western Theme) tonight, everything I clicked on with NPCs from the two sourcebooks (Hero book and Freedom City) created errors.

I don't think that this ruleset has any dev attached to it, but since it is something sold in the FG store, can we please get it fixed sometime?

Thanks. :)

Can you please provide more information? I have tested the NPCs in various situations and I am not receiving errors. Can you relay the error message you are receiving along with any images of the issue you are experiencing or if you are on FGU compile the logs using the console window? I would be happy to resolve any issues you may be facing, but I am not seeing the errors you are seeing.

TriOpticon
February 25th, 2021, 19:23
I do not know if this is the same errors as his but when I double click to roll any dice (attack, skills, etc), I get this error

superteddy57
February 25th, 2021, 20:05
I do not know if this is the same errors as his but when I double click to roll any dice (attack, skills, etc), I get this error

Thanks for providing the errors. Pushed a hotfix today.

Nyghtmare
February 25th, 2021, 20:19
For the record, this is the same error that I was getting.

Nyghtmare
February 25th, 2021, 20:47
There is still one issue remaining after this update, which I sent to SuperTeddy in a DM on Discord but figured I would post it on here as well:

https://gyazo.com/45eaaab193d723375d1bc16bf69cd4c3

superteddy57
February 25th, 2021, 21:20
Pushed another hotfix

DeviousHeart
March 6th, 2021, 15:23
Thanks for your help, superteddy57. Your my hero! :)