PDA

View Full Version : Moving unassigned parcel items to NEW game ?

DeadlyDM
February 21st, 2021, 20:37
Greetings everyone,

As you can see I have a question regarding parcels. Is it possible to move unassigned items from Party Sheet - Inventory in our last game to Party Sheet - Inventory in a new game ?

I just finished running White Plume Mountain and next we will be playing Against the Giants. I divided the gold parcel so that is done, but we did not assign all of the other treasure to the players.

I've imported their characters to the party sheet in the new game. Was hoping I could just import the unassigned items and they could distribute them our first session without having to make everyone log into the old game, distribute items, exit, then log into the new campaign.

Sorry if this has been asked before. I couldn't find an answer in the search.

THANKS!

JohnD
February 21st, 2021, 20:57
Well you could open the module the items came from and add them to the Party Sheet again, then close the WPM module.

DeadlyDM
February 21st, 2021, 21:29
Well you could open the module the items came from and add them to the Party Sheet again, then close the WPM module.

I mean yes, I could open WPM in the new game and go back thru the module and parcels and add the ones the party acquired but that seems like a time consuming work around.

Zacchaeus
February 21st, 2021, 22:09
I would just close White Plume Mountain and open Against the Giants in the same campaign. Unless you have new players or characters there's no real reason to start a new campaign. Just a thought.

Trenloe
February 21st, 2021, 22:12
Make a parcel in the original campaign. Drag the items from the Inventory in the party sheet to the parcel. Then export the parcel into a module. Load up that module in the new campaign and drag the parcel to the party sheet.

DeadlyDM
February 21st, 2021, 23:09
I would just close White Plume Mountain and open Against the Giants in the same campaign. Unless you have new players or characters there's no real reason to start a new campaign. Just a thought.

Good idea

DeadlyDM
February 21st, 2021, 23:10
Make a parcel in the original campaign. Drag the items from the Inventory in the party sheet to the parcel. Then export the parcel into a module. Load up that module in the new campaign and drag the parcel to the party sheet.

Another good idea. I will likely just do this.