PDA

View Full Version : Script error 2e AD&D

Gunrsm8
February 21st, 2021, 15:03
HI all,
I just started using the 2e rule set for FG. I made a couple of characters a few days ago, and everything went fine. I jumped back on yesterday as I am going to start DMing a game today. But whenever I go to add the proficiencies to the weapons I get this Script Error: [string "common/scripts/combobox_button.lua"]:21: attempt to call field 'refreshButtonDisplay' (a nil value)
Script Error: [string "common/scripts/combobox_list.lua"]:108: bad argument #-1 to 'setValue' (number expected, got string)
Script Error: [string "common/scripts/combobox_button.lua"]:21: attempt to call field 'refreshButtonDisplay' (a nil value)
I am running v3.3.13 Ultimate.
I already deleted and reloaded the ruleset.
Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you

Moon Wizard
February 21st, 2021, 17:58
I'll forward to the ruleset developer.

Regards,
JPG

Gunrsm8
February 25th, 2021, 00:16
Is there any chance for an update on this?

TXCBoy36
March 8th, 2021, 06:51
I had the same problem today. I also sent in a ticket and posted some photos of the issue in the FGC Support Discord channel. I can easily re-create the issue. Hope to hear back on a fix for this. I get the same script error message that the original posted shared on here....thanks!

celestian
March 8th, 2021, 07:25
I had the same problem today. I also sent in a ticket and posted some photos of the issue in the FGC Support Discord channel. I can easily re-create the issue. Hope to hear back on a fix for this. I get the same script error message that the original posted shared on here....thanks!

The update going in tuesday addresses this problem. The CoreRPG system changed that functionality and since there are 2 methods to perform the action, this one is being removed.

From the skills tab, click the gear on the weapon proficiency and apply to the appropriate weapons.

Gunrsm8
March 9th, 2021, 17:34
Is this going out for both Classic and Unity?

Trenloe
March 9th, 2021, 18:42
Is this going out for both Classic and Unity?
Product updates are for both Classic and Unity, unless otherwise stated in the update information thread.

Today's update is detailed in the City Hall forum here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?66887-Release-Updates-for-March-9th-2021