PDA

View Full Version : Pre-Generated Characters?

GregRex
February 21st, 2021, 13:48
I just picked up the rulebook and adventures. I was wondering if there are any pre-generated characters available either for FG or pen and paper examples out there?

I've been going through the rules and playing with the mechanics in FGU. Everything looks top-notch! I have some experience with ALIEN so my group is super excited to try this out.

Cheers,

Greg

AlaskanFalcon
February 24th, 2021, 21:51
Hey Greg!

I've actually got a few pregens that I can share once I get home this evening. I've got at least one of each archetype with a small blurb about them that I plan to offer to players (my own and "con" games).

I'll export them in a module later today and upload them for you.
Cheers!

AlaskanFalcon
February 25th, 2021, 05:38
Hey Greg!

Sorry, but I got home a little bit later today than expected and only had a few minutes to make sure the characters were good to go. I've gone ahead and included the first 4 characters here and can have the rest uploaded in a full module over the next day or two if there's interest in having them.
Here are the first four PCs:

Astrid Risberg - an Academic with the mind of a 22 year old stuck in the body of a 62 year old
Victor Hendrickson - a Doctor with a bit of a dark side and acts as judge, jury, and executioner for the patients that end up on his table
Liam F. Hedley - an Irish Writer with a recent string of bad luck and trying to redeem the mistakes he's made
Leif Gulbrandsen - an Officer living a stolen life and currently acting as a private detective (not a very good one mind you) in Uppsala

Each of these characters has their appearance, relationships, and journal filled out with some additional details to bring them to life should you be interested, but if not then just get rid of them and use the stats and equipment as you see fit!
Let me know if you'd like to have the rest of the characters uploaded and I'll be happy to get them into Fantasy Grounds properly :)

Valyar
February 25th, 2021, 10:10
Very cool AlaskanFalcon!

@GregRex - if there are pre-gens in adventures or core book we include them as part of the module.

GregRex
March 1st, 2021, 12:22
Sorry went out of town and couldn't capture a screenshot. Attached below is an image of the modules I have loaded. Character selection and Import Character are both empty for me:

GregRex
March 3rd, 2021, 14:34
I just re-read your response Valyar, I just caught the if statement lol. I will check out Falcons mod. Thanks!