PDA

View Full Version : Script Execution Error

BigRo1906
February 21st, 2021, 04:44
Running Windows 10, D&D 5.0 Ruleset, and extensions are in the list. I updated all mods/extensions prior to launching the game.

Tonight I loaded in my game with no apparent problems, but noticed that my players all were showing zero values in for their weapon attacks and damage. They were puzzled as well and when I tried to pull up their sheets and roll an attack or even select the "Actions" tab, I got hit with the attached (png of what popped up!). I closed out and tried to reload the campaign...but no luck. I tried other campaigns....same thing. I uninstalled and reinstalled...no luck. Any help would be appreciated!!!

Sulimo
February 21st, 2021, 05:00
I notice you have a bunch of extensions loading. Have you checked for updated versions of them?

There was big update earlier this week, and most extensions need to be updated to be compatible.

If some are not updated, you should probably turn them off until the extension dev has a chance to update their extension.

spoonhead
February 21st, 2021, 05:54
Weapon Handling and Message of the Day are now both handled in the core rulesets. Disable those. Weapon Handling is a known problem with zero damage

BigRo1906
February 21st, 2021, 18:28
Thank you all...I disabled Weapon Handling and MOTD and it seems to be working.

Appreciate you guys!