PDA

View Full Version : Co-gm in Savage Worlds

Niles
February 20th, 2021, 20:02
There is an extension available for 5e that allows someone to co-gm. It really just allows another player to control NPC's and unlock stats on the sheets and some other things in combat tracker. I would love to have something like this for Savage Worlds. Any chance it could be done?

SilentRuin
February 20th, 2021, 20:06
There is an extension available for 5e that allows someone to co-gm. It really just allows another player to control NPC's and unlock stats on the sheets and some other things in combat tracker. I've would have to have something like this for Savage Worlds. Any chance it could be done?

That's actually not out there yet, if your talking about mine. Just FYI. And like Combat Groups it modifies the combat tracker which for some reason most rulesets do their own thing on. The .xml files for the host and client would have to be modified for each ruleset - and as I only do 5E that was not done. But it is very doable.

Skellan
February 21st, 2021, 07:28
I noticed that multiple GMs is an option you can vote for on the FG Unity idea informer to add it as a standard FG feature
https://fgapp.idea.informer.com/