pralix1138
February 20th, 2021, 17:08
Hello !

I'm in trouble with FGU.

When a player create a character we have an error message :44016

Right screen = Master
Left screen = Player

Thanks for the help !

I discovered the same thing: [ERROR] Handler error: [string "desktop/scripts/desktop_coc.lua"]:29: attempt to call field 'onIdentityStateChange' (a nil value)

Zacchaeus
February 20th, 2021, 17:19
Disable all extensions.

If that solves the problem then go check on the extension thread whether there has been an update for the extension that works with the latest release.

pralix1138
February 20th, 2021, 17:26
Disable all extensions.

If that solves the problem then go check on the extension thread whether there has been an update for the extension that works with the latest release.

Thanks for the reply. I'm still getting the error with no extensions running. 44020

bmos
February 20th, 2021, 17:42
EDIT: just saw the second photo, nevermind.

EDIT2: just tried creating a blank character in CoC and got no such error. Try clearing your vault and forcing an app update in the troubleshooting tab of the FG launcher settings.

Frenchkankan
February 20th, 2021, 18:03
EDIT: just saw the second photo, nevermind.

EDIT2: just tried creating a blank character in CoC and got no such error. Try clearing your vault and forcing an app update in the troubleshooting tab of the FG launcher settings.

Thanks for advice !

But problem still remain ! I purchase FGU to day, i'am disappointing :(

EDIT : Others have this problem : https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?66268-Error-when-players-open-edit-character-sheets

bmos
February 20th, 2021, 20:19
Thanks for advice !

EDIT : Others have this problem : https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?66268-Error-when-players-open-edit-character-sheets
Ah, I only tried it as a host. I just tried opening a player instance and creating a character and encountered the same script error. There is certainly an issue with the current CoC ruleset.
The issue is also present on the TEST channel.

Moon Wizard
February 20th, 2021, 20:32
I've pushed a hot fix for the CoC 7E ruleset to fix the issue.

Regards,
JPG

Frenchkankan
February 20th, 2021, 20:41
Its working !

Thanks !!

damned
February 21st, 2021, 00:02
Thanks for advice !

The issue was caused to updates to the underlying architecture this week.
The issue was first only 14 hours before you also reported it and Moon Wizard fixed it only a few hours later than that.

Frenchkankan
February 21st, 2021, 08:09
The issue was caused to updates to the underlying architecture this week.
The issue was first only 14 hours before you also reported it and Moon Wizard fixed it only a few hours later than that.

The support is ansown, great job ! :D