PDA

View Full Version : Creating a character

Creatica
February 20th, 2021, 02:59
I'm a player on a new server using the 5e rules. When I click on Characters and then Character Wizard, it opens to a page where I can enter my name and Race. It says Select Race with a plus beside it but when I click on the plus it doesn't open anything up or give me any options. Any help on how to remedy this would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Jiminimonka
February 20th, 2021, 03:08
I'm a player on a new server using the 5e rules. When I click on Characters and then Character Wizard, it opens to a page where I can enter my name and Race. It says Select Race with a plus beside it but when I click on the plus it doesn't open anything up or give me any options. Any help on how to remedy this would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Hi. You have to go to the Library button (bottom right) and then click on Module and load the Players Handbook or 5E SRD books (click the Load button and wait until it switches to Unload). Once you do that for all the rule books you have for player races and classes etc., restart the Character Creator and it will auto populate with all race and class options.

Creatica
February 20th, 2021, 03:11
Thank you so much! That's exactly what I needed to know.

Jiminimonka
February 20th, 2021, 03:11
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL3h0dIaiayC__VIBZwkqhSLEwrw4OVWEV