PDA

View Full Version : How do I switch between Player and GM modes on FGU

mlapoint
February 19th, 2021, 16:15
It used to be very easy. I used to click on "Library" and it would be on the top of the window. Now I click there and it goes to the same page, but those buttons are no longer there.

Thank You,

Mike LaPointe

Trenloe
February 19th, 2021, 16:22
Go to Options -> Sidebar buttons.

Moon Wizard
February 19th, 2021, 16:23
It's under the Options window in the Sidebar button. You can also drag the mode buttons onto the hot key bar for fast switching.

Regards,
JPG

mlapoint
February 19th, 2021, 20:20
Thank You!!!!

elef
February 20th, 2021, 02:02
I can't seem to find this button. In the sidebar window that opens through options, I only see the buttons that can appear on the right hand column (character, story, encounters, parcels etc). Can someone post a screenshot?

Ibhuk
February 20th, 2021, 02:46

elef
February 20th, 2021, 14:26
Oh, the OP meant the buttons that filter what is shown on the right hand side. I thought there was a button that changes the view of a map to a player's view. I saw one of the dynamic lighting preview videos that there was such a button among the rest of the buttons in the edit image side window that appears when you unlock the image.

LordEntrails
February 20th, 2021, 15:29
Oh, the OP meant the buttons that filter what is shown on the right hand side. I thought there was a button that changes the view of a map to a player's view. I saw one of the dynamic lighting preview videos that there was such a button among the rest of the buttons in the edit image side window that appears when you unlock the image.
That was a demo of future functionality. It hasn't been rolled out yet :)

Kelrugem
February 20th, 2021, 15:48

You can also click on a token to see what that token sees :) The DM view just uses different gray tones to describe different areas instead of black and gray :)