PDA

View Full Version : Official Wizard Theme Broken

Nightan
February 19th, 2021, 03:01
it messed up the Story templates and you cant make new ones with titles :( not sure where to post for this.

LordEntrails
February 19th, 2021, 04:21
Please verify you have all other extensions disabled and include what ruleset you are using. Specific details and screenshots will probablu also be needed to identify the issue and help the developers resolve it as quickly as possible.

Moon Wizard
February 19th, 2021, 04:59
I'm not seeing this on my installation. Can you please make sure you are updated to the latest version, and provide your logs if still not working? (/console in chat box; then Compile Logs button)

Regards,
JPG

Nightan
February 19th, 2021, 07:05
Still having the issue and so are a few other DM i talk with, i turned all extension off and i have updated a few times so i should be on the latest. it misaligned and if you try to make a new story you cannot title it.

wndrngdru
February 19th, 2021, 16:25
I have replicated this in FGU in CoreRPG and 5E.

Create new campaign.
Open Story library.
Create new item.
Lock icon is missing.Typing in the title seems to act like the main text frame and the actual title frame is MIA.

Jiminimonka
February 19th, 2021, 16:29
Still having the issue and so are a few other DM i talk with, i turned all extension off and i have updated a few times so i should be on the latest. it misaligned and if you try to make a new story you cannot title it.

That is not the Official Wizards theme - that is the Wizards Desktop Theme.

EDIT: No, I don't know what that theme is. Cant replicate this at my end - so please specify the exact theme name.

wndrngdru
February 19th, 2021, 16:37
That is not the Official Wizards theme - that is the Wizards Desktop Theme.

It's the only theme with "Wizards" in the name. The other is "D&D - Official". ;)

Jiminimonka
February 19th, 2021, 16:40
Disregard. Yeah its bugged.

Nightan
February 19th, 2021, 16:42
i only have "FG wizards Desk" theme from fantasy ground loaded just double checked

Jiminimonka
February 19th, 2021, 16:43
It's the only theme with "Wizards" in the name. The other is "D&D - Official". ;)

Yeah - I see its bugged for me too.

Trenloe
February 19th, 2021, 16:44
EDIT: Ignore. I see others can recreate too.

jwatmough
February 19th, 2021, 18:12
I replied in the other thread but will also here. Thank you all for pointing this out and helping identify the issue. I have fixed it and should be available in the product's next update.

Seliathas
February 21st, 2021, 20:59
I also wanted to say that story templates in this theme are bit too far left. First letters are in the mariginals.

jwatmough
February 22nd, 2021, 19:08
Thanks for pointing this out Seliathas, I have fixed it and it should be in the product's next update.