PDA

View Full Version : Update has deactivated weapon scripting

Bulfmic
February 17th, 2021, 21:22
Good evening,
Since the latest update I have found that making changes to weapon profiles, such as adding weapon runes and bonus modifiers, no longer updates in the actions tab. (in PF2E at least, not sure if its the same in other systems)

Example: when entering the "Striking" property into a longsword entry, the damage die are not updated to show the effects of the rune (ie. stays at 1d8dmg instead of updating to 2d8). Similarly placing a value into the "Bonus" catagory does not increase the To Hit modifier.

Like I say, not sure if this is similar for other systems.

Trenloe
February 17th, 2021, 21:25
Example: when entering the "Striking" property into a longsword entry, the damage die are not updated to show the effects of the rune (ie. stays at 1d8dmg instead of updating to 2d8). Similarly placing a value into the "Bonus" catagory does not increase the To Hit modifier.
Is the longsword already on the PC sheet? If so, editing the values once on the PC has never worked. As mentioned in the Wiki, the properties have to be on the weapon before adding to the PC sheet: https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/FGCP/pages/996643332/PFRPG2+Items#Properties Once on the PC sheet you can add the dice or bonus to the weapon entry in the actions tab manually.

Bulfmic
February 17th, 2021, 21:40
Ah fantastic, I must have mis-remembered how I did items previously! It does work fine. Thanks!