PDA

View Full Version : Has latest update broken my library?

Balou
February 17th, 2021, 20:17
Hello,
after the latest patch I can not access the modules from the library anymore. When I click on the modules button from the library 'window' the log opens with the shown error message (see attachment). No modules can be seen. I am using the demo version FGU. I had already reinstalled the program. But it did not help.
Any suggestions what has gone wrong?

Cheers Balou

Zacchaeus
February 17th, 2021, 20:21
You are using a lot of extensions. Disable all of these and test without them (or test in a new campaign without extensions). I'd suspect the better module window one at the very least.

And welcome to FG

Jiminimonka
February 17th, 2021, 20:22
Hello,
after the latest patch I can not access the modules from the library anymore. When I click on the modules button from the library 'window' the log opens with the shown error message (see attachment). No modules can be seen. I am using the demo version FGU. I had already reinstalled the program. But it did not help.
Any suggestions what has gone wrong?

Cheers Balou

A lot of those extensions have been updated today, go check on DMsGuild in your library and download the Updated Only ones.

Balou
February 18th, 2021, 10:16
Thank you. Removing the better module window solved the issue.

cheers balou

marcocorry
April 9th, 2021, 14:08
How did you remove the better module window?

Jiminimonka
April 9th, 2021, 14:14
How did you remove the better module window?

Same way you remove any other extension. Untick the box on the campaign launcher.

marcocorry
April 9th, 2021, 21:31
My problem is that the library buttons are not there anymore. I'm not showing an error like the original poster on this thread. I have no information showing in the library window except a listing of my source guides, modules, etc. on the left hand side. I have also unclicked all extensions. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Zacchaeus
April 9th, 2021, 21:34
The library button selection has moved too options. Click options and then sidebar.