PDA

View Full Version : Issues with new update with FGU PF1E Rise of The Runelords

Ickulas
February 17th, 2021, 18:48
I'm running PF1E Rise Of The Runelords. I have no extensions running. The Skills tab no longer shows Skills and the shortcuts from the Character sheets also do not show Skill info. The rolls for the skills work though. Hotbar shortcuts from the Core rulebook no longer functioned. It looks like the Core Rulebook also looks/functions different to me. I went to replace the Attack of opportunity shortcut I had my new players add and the shortcut was no longer there. There used to be a shortcut to pull down right above the image of Attack of Opportunity. Now you have to go all the way to the top and pull down the Combat statistics shortcut and scroll down to get to the Attack of opportunity tables. The Combat chapter in general looks different. I did unload and restart everything. Also made sure to update every time I got back on.

Zacchaeus
February 17th, 2021, 18:55
Make sure that you don't have any extensions loaded, and welcome to FG.

Trenloe
February 17th, 2021, 18:57
Looks like the skills aren't in the Core Rules module anymore. They're in the "PFRPG Basic Rules" module, which allows the skill shortcuts to work. But, if my memory servers me correctly, they should also be in the Core Rules DLC as skill records too.

Ickulas
February 17th, 2021, 19:52
I turned on the PFRPG2 Basic Rules and this fixed the issue. Previously I did not have that loaded and Skills worked through The Core Rulebook.