PDA

View Full Version : newb looking for a campaign

glacius
June 22nd, 2007, 04:01
Hi I am new to Fantasy grounds and also new to Pen and Paper. I have played two sessions of DND and have watched others a few times.

I would like to play anything because I had fun the times I did play pen and paper.

Thanks

Rave
June 22nd, 2007, 17:36
hi galcius, I am in the same boat as you. calvinNhobbes offered me a spot in a wednesday game, but my time zone doesn't make it possible. perhaps you should contact him.

in the mean time is there ANYONE out there who can offer me a spot in their party and teach me the ropes? I'd really appreciate it! I'm GMT+1 and free weekdays from 7PM and weekends from 10AM.

Kalan
June 23rd, 2007, 22:07
well glacius, there is some room in my Sunday WoW RPG campaign if you're interested. It runs from about 11am your time, til about 1330ish (providing your location info is correct).

If you're game for it, contact me before 11am the morning of the 24th, and we can whip you a character together quick in time for our first session :)

If that don't work for ya, happy hunting :D

Loutre
June 25th, 2007, 05:31
Felt wrong to make a new thread with this one right here, but I'm in the same boat as Glacius.

I only recently started D&D and am brand new to Fantasy Grounds, but I'd love to find a beginner friendly game. (EST based and I'm open for almost all hours)

Dementia Five
June 30th, 2007, 02:09
If you are curious about the fantastic land of Fey and are into rescue operations, dungeon crawling and the like:

https://fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?p=44533#post44533

Cheers!