PDA

View Full Version : Savage World 2021-02-16 update - Benny no longer reduce wounds when soaking

Montrovent
February 17th, 2021, 06:21
After the update of yesterday, when a player drag a benny to a Wound they just receive in the combat tracker, the automatic vigor roll works but the wounds on a success or a raise is not longer reduce automatically.

Doswelk
February 17th, 2021, 06:57
They never did, you always had to click apply

Montrovent
February 17th, 2021, 14:56
I know, but the wound total used to be be reduced before clicking apply. Rolling a success or a raise in the vigor roll no longer change anything in the combat tracker after dropping a benny on wounds.

Nightpaw
February 17th, 2021, 23:27
I have the same problem. Until the last update, the number of soak sucessses/raises was deducted from the wounds when applying. But now the soak result shows not the slightest effect.

The second problem: The rolls to remove shaken are made, but successes won't remove the shaken status anymore. The whole system of soaking and recovering is totally broken. :(

IceBear
February 18th, 2021, 12:41
Yes, same issue when testing. I also gave a character the Shaken status and when its turn came it auto rolled a success to un-Shake, but the character sheet still showed as being Shaken. Same thing with Wounds

amerigoV
February 18th, 2021, 17:57
Same - I put it in the 5.2 Version thread as well. The system is rolling the soak and to auto-unshake, but the results are not transferring to the CT.

Moon Wizard
February 19th, 2021, 04:20
I just pushed a hot fix, which restored the coding more closely on those rolls.

Can anyone update, and see if that resolves? If not, can someone walk me through the steps to see this as if I don't know how Savage Worlds works at all. :)

Thanks,
JPG

Mike Serfass
February 19th, 2021, 04:43
I just updated. Both the shaken and soak is working properly again.
I can also drag and drop bennies from the pile again.

Moon Wizard
February 19th, 2021, 04:53
Thanks for checking!

JPG

Montrovent
February 19th, 2021, 04:54
Everything back to normal (soak and shaken). Thanks for the quick fix!