PDA

View Full Version : How to take out a background and the buttons?

daddystabz
February 15th, 2021, 21:53
I have the really good GMW Campaign Toolkit and I am wanting to get a table ready to use in the new Witch Hunter 2nd. edition game I've been asked to run. For our first session, I simply created a Witch Hunter 2e decal and used it on the 5e ruleset that comes with Classic FG and it looked great with the 5e background image and buttons. I really need to get a character sheet created, though.

If I use CoreRPG to try to create a character sheet, is there an easy way to extract the background image and buttons from the 5e ruleset to use in my new Witch Hunter CoreRPG setup I'm trying to create?

daddystabz
February 15th, 2021, 22:01
Can I make the WH character sheet in CoreRPG and simply export it and then import it into the 5e setup I am using?

superteddy57
February 15th, 2021, 22:01
If it's an asset from one of the provided rulesets, you can unpack (unzip) them and you can see the files that make up the ruleset. This would include the graphics.

daddystabz
February 15th, 2021, 22:19
Thanks! I hope I can replicate the look inside GMW Campaign Toolkit.

daddystabz
February 15th, 2021, 22:35
Now my issue, after having unpacked everything, is trying to figure out which image is the background image. None of them are labeled as such.

Zacchaeus
February 16th, 2021, 00:43
Which background are you talking about? Perhaps a screenshot so we know what you mean?

Fear Grounds
February 16th, 2021, 01:04
If you are talking about the main background image from 5E: it's graphic/frames/desktop.png

daddystabz
February 16th, 2021, 02:36
If you are talking about the main background image from 5E: it's graphic/frames/desktop.png

Thanks.

daddystabz
February 16th, 2021, 02:38
Now I just need to figure out how to create a custom character sheet in MoreCore to support dice pools.

superteddy57
February 16th, 2021, 02:39
MoreCore already supports dice pools

daddystabz
February 16th, 2021, 08:52
MoreCore already supports dice pools

I found that out after exploring a bit. Thank you!