PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1 Player any night of the week between 6pm-11pm PST (earlier on weekends) - 5E

macduffie465
February 15th, 2021, 09:12
FG License: FG Unity Standard
Time Zone: Pacific Standard Time
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Ideally we'd play weekly, but I'd be fine with more / less. My evenings are wide open. So any night of the week, times on the weekend could be flexible.
Term: Long term play. One-shots aren't my thing.
Voice: Voice / Text chat is fine, but would rather not have video.

Game System Preferred: D&D 5E; would like to do LMOP to get myself acquainted with Fantasy Grounds and refresh my table-top chops. After that, I'd love to tackle DOTMM. It'd take me back to days when I ran the Ruins of Undermountain. I'd be fine with most everything.
Game System Experience: Played AD&D & 2e. Played a bit of 5e a few years ago.
Fantasy Grounds Experience: I'm a newb. But I learn quickly. Think I have the basics sorted out already. The technology won't be an issue. Breaking out of my introversion and chatting with complete strangers might be. ;)

Character Type Preferred: I generally play rogues, monks or clerics. But a ranger, paladin or warlock would be fun too.
About me: Generally speaking a like a good balance between Combat (60) and RP(40). If we're going to spend an entire session talking with a shop keeper I'm probably going to have a quiet night. I definitely lean more toward dungeon-crawl than I do wide-world espionage. Most of my fondest memories of playing years ago stem from the unexpected exploration and epic combat. I'm a beer and pretzel, pass a slice of pizza kind of guy. I don't want to watch the clock. Just want to have some fun in and out of character.

PM me.

apeters89
February 15th, 2021, 22:25
Hello, we are starting a 2E campaign next Saturday, the 20th at 5 pm PST. Have room for more players. It is in the Forgotten Realms, 2E, Dalelands. The games would be either weekly of Bi-weekly depending on group concensus. Roll play with role play. As a Dm I like the players to be rolling, move the story along and don't get bogged down in minutia. If you don't mind 2E old school play, it looks like your posted schedule would fit. If interested, contact me, DISCORD- AndyPete #6691.

macduffie465
February 16th, 2021, 01:30
Thanks for the invite. I managed to squeeze into a Horde of the Dragon Queen campaign Saturday. Have fun running the 2e stuff. I have a lot of material from that edition.