PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1 Player Sundays CST, Nights would be awesome, Prefer DND 5E

Tongue
February 14th, 2021, 21:35
FG License: Free Currently, had Ultimate Sub with a couple purchases so I will resub again if required
Time Zone: Central Time Canada
FFrequency: Weekly or bi-weekly game. Long term or one-shot.
Voice: Yup. Love it.

Game System Preferred: D&D 5E. Haven't played Rifts but heard its great, I have the books, I'd play that too, or anything really. Played a lot of roll playing games over the years. Love em all.

Fantasy Grounds Experience: I ran a game for my kids and some other kids when the pandemic started. It was great. However, I could never get everyone together at a regular time and it was a little hard to keep them focused once I did. Really looking forward to playing with adults again.

Character Type Preferred: I really like interesting realistic characters with flaws and skills that match their backstory. I do not MIN/MAX character builds and I'd rather play a weak and interesting character with a unique skill set in the group than am overpowered character I can't explain. I enjoy making different characters so any class that needs representation in the party is fine with me.

Play Style: It's about working as a team to have as much fun as possible, so I am not hardcore married to my ideas or character behavior early on. I find character development can be roughed out in my minds-eye but until the group is working together you never know what the dynamic is going to be. I want to learn and try to research things before doing anything I am unclear about, however I hate rules lawyering and always am in favor of using the most awesome interpretation of any gray area. My experience is that things need to flow, so whatever the DM's call is, that's the way it shakes out, move on keep having fun.