PDA

View Full Version : Weapon creation : powerfull fist (monk) can't add damage dice

Jacknight
February 14th, 2021, 15:17
Hello,

As the monk class in PF2E is not fully implemented : it lacks its most essential weapon (its powerfist), I tried to create a weapon in the action tab, but for some reason when I click on the dice to set a damage dice (in the damage section), nothing happen.

The PDF manual is maybe not uptodate as it depict something different :
"Damage
Enter the damage that this weapon will do. This should be in the form of a dice expression followed by a damage type (e.g. 1d6 piercing). NOTE: Although multiple damage types can be entered here only the first damage dice will automatically be placed in the character's action tab when the weapon is equipped. For weapons with multiple damage types any additional damage done will need to be edited in to the character's action tab"

Could someone adise please ?

Many Thanks,

Jacknight
February 14th, 2021, 15:20
Ok, I managed to find that, one needs to drag & drop a dice in the damage section.
Neither the wiki not the PDF explain that. Thanks to update them.

Jacknight
February 14th, 2021, 15:29
OK, now that I created my "Powerfull fist" it disapear when I switch to combat mode. How can I fix this ?

Jacknight
February 14th, 2021, 15:39
Ok I mangaged to find that the weapon was not "equiped" but "carried" which make it unavalaible for actions...
Again an update in the PDF manual and Wiki manual would be appreciated.