PDA

View Full Version : LFG - USA Pacific time Interested in Traveller and DCC

Myrdin Potter
February 14th, 2021, 05:52
I run games Monday and Wednesday evenings, free other days in the evenings and weekends.

Have played DCC before. Have only read the rules for Traveller (since they were little black books).

Been playing RPG for 40+ years. Run 2 5e games now, looking to play at least once a week.

Tabarkus
February 14th, 2021, 20:13
It'd be great to have you in my DCC game but I run on Wednesday nights too. I run a 5e game on Thursday that I'll likely switch to DCC but that'll be after I finish Dungeon of the Mad Mage, which we're only half way through, so long time. Or I may switch to a Sunday game depending on interest. I'll keep you in mind.

Myrdin Potter
February 14th, 2021, 23:42
I am running them through Tomb of Horrors right now, so every session there always is at least a chance of all of them dying, but so far their extreme paranoia has kept them alive. If they relax, maybe Wednesday will come open.

:-)

Myrdin Potter
February 20th, 2021, 20:10
Still looking for a Traveller or DCC game.

Myrdin Potter
February 28th, 2021, 06:06
And still looking ...

taylordavidm
July 28th, 2021, 20:00
I just noticed this, sir. My paranoia was 100 percent needed in that place. And we lived!! Now you're trying to kill us with kaiju and a chance of death while we sleep.

adzling
September 29th, 2021, 19:32
Hi Myrdin, we are looking to add a new player to our traveller PoD campaign.

We play every second Saturday 11am-5pm PST time.

cheers
Adz

Myrdin Potter
September 29th, 2021, 19:57
Hi Myrdin, we are looking to add a new player to our traveller PoD campaign.

We play every second Saturday 11am-5pm PST time.

cheers
Adz

I am even Pacific time. I think I can make that work, 6 hours is a big block but every two weeks I can probably handle it.