PDA

View Full Version : New campaign recruiting

John_Geeshu
June 19th, 2007, 19:30
In the grand old tradition of Gary Gygax's original Caves of Chaos, answer the call of an embattled outpost and if you dare to, tread where the dark things roam…

 Core D&D classes and races only.
 For abilities use point buy (25 points), or 4d6 (drop the lowest)—your choice.
 Starting wealth as per PHB—purchase your equipment from this pool and keep what remains.
 We’ll begin play as soon as we have at least three players and can agree on a date and time. Play schedule will be free floating—some weeks we may play more or less than one session.
 Please don't forget to indicate your interest at the game calendar
 For any other questions—send a PM or e-mail.

scytale2
June 19th, 2007, 20:02
Well John, based on last weekend's experience, however short-lived, you can sign me up. I hope I can be awake, when you are planning to play, though...

I fancy playing a druid, or a wizard, if unsuitable. I'll make a character, in preparation.

Reinforcements
June 19th, 2007, 20:16
I are interested. I think I'd like to play an elf wizard. Yeah...

Legba
June 20th, 2007, 05:07
What Scytale2 said. I had a great time during the weekend's one-off, so I'm definitely up for more.

Sentience
June 20th, 2007, 16:29
Greetings!

I've been lurking around the forums for the past week, and I just registered. I haven't purchased the software yet, mostly because I wasn't sure how difficult it was to find a game.

In any case, I'd be up for joining the adventure. Lots of experience with D&D. Not much with FG, but I'm a quick learner.

Thanks!
sentience

scytale2
June 20th, 2007, 20:17
Great we have 4, which is enough, so John said...
Sentience, the game is up on the diary page, which you need to sign onto and it gives more game info too, so you can make a character.

tribalghost
June 21st, 2007, 22:39
hi i just got FG and have been wanting to play d&d for a while now been looking for a game ive been studing the PH for about 2 months now

suicidesmiley
June 22nd, 2007, 21:58
alas. i was so close... i guess i will wait for another opening someday...

Garignak
June 23rd, 2007, 08:08
anymore room?

Rave
June 23rd, 2007, 12:09
I signed up for the campaign, thanks for the invite!!! :) I'm going to play a Half-Elf Sorcerer but I might need some help to finish my character creation...

suicidesmiley
June 23rd, 2007, 12:34
i can give you a hand if you need it?

Rave
June 23rd, 2007, 12:47
that would be great! If you have skype my username is 'kuroshinsen' and my msn is the same at gmail.com. My main issue is sorting out spells, equipment and weapons. It would be nice if it was more automated! I do have the Redblade character generator but even with that I'm unsure of some things. If you can help me out I'd really appreciate it!

suicidesmiley
June 23rd, 2007, 13:22
i am on msn but i dont see you

Rave
June 23rd, 2007, 13:27
I'm on now, sorry :) you can also search for 'Rave' I think

Rave
June 25th, 2007, 12:03
Great game yesterday! I'm definately up for playing next time!