PDA

View Full Version : LFP D&D 5E Icewind Dale. Fridays 7 PM EST

Tiny
February 12th, 2021, 18:44
Looking for 1-2 Players for the Icewind Dale - Rime of the FrostMaiden Campaign. We'll be using official rulesets, no homebrew or UA.

Tiny
February 12th, 2021, 21:21
Oh, additional information on me and the group so far. I have 9+ years of D&D experience, with DMing off and on throughout the years, but this will be my first time using Fantasy grounds to DM online. I've got two players already, one of them has a number of years of experience, but this will be the others first game. Neither have used Fantasy Grounds before.

Zionmatrix
February 16th, 2021, 20:13
Still have room?

shezingzh
February 17th, 2021, 02:25
I would be interested. But are you going to use discord or a chat program? I currently use discord chat since its the easiest one to set up an use as I am using it on an ipad, the reason why is because of the FGU program having a massive memory leak and discord causes major delays.
We will need a bit more info on character creation-would you like us to roll them up in advance and email the *.xml file to you? I can assume first level character with starting equipment?

Meowmix1137
February 17th, 2021, 11:27
I would be interested if the positions have not been filled. Please let me know either on here or on discord at Meowmix1137#0365.