PDA

View Full Version : Mad Nomad's Interactive Portraits

MadNomadGM
February 12th, 2021, 03:09
Updated to Forge

I've created a new extension for FG 5E that adds a bunch of features to enhance the portraits area. You can now change the size. It will display 5e status effect icons on the portrait and show health. You can also configure it to automatically switch images for when your character rages or wild shapes or has any other kind of effect applied and you want your portrait to reflect your condiction.

Check out the video for full examples and details

https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/139/view

Links directly to the related youtube videos

Intro
https://youtu.be/P8c-Baiju_Y

Install and Set Up
https://youtu.be/3iENvPK7VuU

MadNomadGM
February 17th, 2021, 16:34
Update: Feb 17 2021
This is temporarily broken with the new FGU ruleset updates. I will work on fixing ASAP and update when done.

SmackDaddy
February 17th, 2021, 17:34
Update: Feb 17 2021
This is temporarily broken with the new FGU ruleset updates. I will work on fixing ASAP and update when done.

Looking forward to it! Is there any issue being reported for any of your other extensions that you know of?

MadNomadGM
February 17th, 2021, 23:54
Looking forward to it! Is there any issue being reported for any of your other extensions that you know of?

Not that I've heard of yet

MadNomadGM
March 22nd, 2021, 00:33
This extension has now been updated to work with the Feb FG core updates. Thank you all for your patience. If you purchased it previously, be sure to update it.

Shogar
November 11th, 2021, 18:41
Is this extension or the Auto Tab available anywhere... I no longer see them on DMS Guild

Never mind, found them on the forge.

Manticore2020
January 2nd, 2022, 18:10
where do you acutally add the different portrait??

Merecraft
March 9th, 2022, 16:55
Hi

quick question on auto changing the portraits with effects. How do you handle character names with spaces in? And effect names with spaces in?

Example:
Character Name: Tiberius Greywolf
Effect Label: Hybrid Transformation
Would the jpg file name be "Tiberius Greywolf_Hybrid Transformation.jpg"?

Thanks!

Raddu
September 28th, 2022, 23:00
The last time I played with a group not everyone could see everyone elses damage on the portrait. Is there some setting we're missing? For example as a DM I could see that the PCs were damaged by the blood on their portrait, but some players could only see their own damage or the damage of themselves and one other player.

Darth Decisive
October 21st, 2022, 19:29
Is anyone else having this extention no longer working since the animated dice update this week?

EDIT: Nevermind, its working perfectly now, you're amazing!

razzed1
December 17th, 2023, 18:12
The blood level has been giving me errors since the last update. Is there a workaround or did you know about it? Or is it just happening to me? Lol

Thanks!

Raddu
December 17th, 2023, 18:16
I've been having problems as well. I thought we had figured it out, but it persists. My players are getting errors,
[10/28/2023 4:04:50 PM] [ERROR] Handler error: [string "..teractive Portraits:..rlist_entry_MNM.lua"]:291: setPortrait: Invalid portrait parameter

JimSocks
February 18th, 2024, 17:24
I get a lot of errors with this extension, even though I just updated it.

First, ONE of my characters has a huge portrait (on GM and Client side). I cannot swap her portrait or resize it. All the others seem fine.
Second, when trying to change sizes in options or trying to set a new default portrait I get errors in the console and none of it works. I'll attach my logs and a picture showing the huge portrait (Anith)