PDA

View Full Version : LF2 Players - Bi-Weekly Saturday nights 8:30-11:30PM EST - Mad Mage

chriscaouette
February 11th, 2021, 16:15
FULL AGAIN THANK YOU

FG License: I have an Ultimate license, Unity

Time Zone: EST
Day of week and time: Every other Saturday, 8:30 - 11:30pm
Planned start date: Session Zero starting Feb 20th
Planned Duration & Frequency: Bi-Weekly, 3 hours
Term: Plan on doing this long term as this will get you to level 20 if your character survives. :)

Voice: Voice, Video optional
Voice software used: Discord

Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No

Roleplay & Combat mix: 60/40, LOVE players that want to roleplay, use their character's voice, etc.

Number of Players in-game & needed: Have 2 players, need 2 more

Character starting level & equipment: Level 5 - You can create a character on D&D Beyond if you want and import it.

Character restrictions: I have all the official companion books. Restrictions: No all evil characters. Don't choose a race that would cause an immediate problem in The Yawning Portal. Choose wisely wise chosen one. I haven't DMd in a while so don't know all the ins and outs of races.

Details of your scenario: Age 18+ This is a friendly group, open to everyone over 18. Roleplaying is HIGHLY encouraged. No tolerance for bullying, politics, name-calling. Please have tolerance. Welcome to newer players as we are all relearning FG.

If interested or have questions please send a PM.

chriscaouette
February 12th, 2021, 02:31
Got enough people, I'll update if we need more! Thank you!

chriscaouette
July 14th, 2021, 15:17
UPDATE: Need 1 more to help round out the group. The game is still running bi-weekly and the group is about 1/2 way through the first level of the dungeon.

Please send a PM if interested. Looking for adult players that enjoy role-playing as much as combat.

The next game is on 7/24 at 9 PM EST.

Mikenelson28
July 14th, 2021, 21:04
I would be interested

Kero_Hawke
July 22nd, 2021, 10:20
I'd be interested if you're still looking for someone. I don't have a ton of experience and haven't played in several years, so getting back into it myself.

chriscaouette
July 22nd, 2021, 12:01
Thanks but now I'm full again. Sorry!

chriscaouette
January 6th, 2022, 17:49
UPDATE: NEED TWO (2) MORE PLAYERS
Restarting This Saturday Jan 8th.

FG License: I have an Ultimate license, Unity

Time Zone: EST
Day of week and time: Every other Saturday, 8:30 - 11:30pm
Planned start date: Session Zero starting Feb 20th
Planned Duration & Frequency: Bi-Weekly, 3 hours
Term: Plan on doing this long term as this will get you to level 20 if your character survives. :)

Voice: Voice, Video optional
Voice software used: Discord

Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No

Roleplay & Combat mix: 60/40, LOVE players that want to roleplay, use their character's voice, etc.

Number of Players in-game & needed: Have 2 players, need 2 more

Character starting level & equipment: Level 5 - You can create a character on D&D Beyond if you want and import it.

Character restrictions: I have all the official companion books. Restrictions: No all evil characters. Don't choose a race that would cause an immediate problem in The Yawning Portal. Choose wisely wise chosen one. I haven't DMd in a while so don't know all the ins and outs of races.

Details of your scenario: Age 18+ This is a friendly group, open to everyone over 18. Roleplaying is HIGHLY encouraged. No tolerance for bullying, politics, name-calling. Please have tolerance. Welcome to newer players as we are all relearning FG.

If interested or have questions please send a PM.

Looking for two more players...see above.

chriscaouette
January 7th, 2022, 18:22
We are full again thank you.

chriscaouette
April 1st, 2022, 17:52
Just to help round out the group we could use one more player if you are interested. Currently adventuring on level 2 so a long way to go!

DirtyTruth
April 3rd, 2022, 03:16
If you still need players, I'm interested in joining.

Swift
April 4th, 2022, 03:27
I'm definitely interested if the new spot still exists. Or when the next one happens.

DarkSacred
April 5th, 2022, 23:36
interested if there is an opening...

chriscaouette
April 14th, 2022, 16:18
We are full again thank you!