PDA

View Full Version : Deadlands: The Weird West NPC issue

goodmanje
February 11th, 2021, 15:20
Found a very minor issue. The NPC Cult Leader has Arcane Background (Black Magic) but if you click on the box to the right of the Edge, it opens Arcane Background (Shaman). Also in the Combat tab there is nothing linked to the powers. I made a copy of the NPC so I could see how it was setup and Black Magic was not selected for the Arcane Background in the Combat tab. It's a minor thing but would cause delay if trying to just throw the Cult Leader into a fight on the fly without creating a copy and fixing the issue.

Thanks

Ikael
February 11th, 2021, 18:00
Found a very minor issue. The NPC Cult Leader has Arcane Background (Black Magic) but if you click on the box to the right of the Edge, it opens Arcane Background (Shaman). Also in the Combat tab there is nothing linked to the powers. I made a copy of the NPC so I could see how it was setup and Black Magic was not selected for the Arcane Background in the Combat tab. It's a minor thing but would cause delay if trying to just throw the Cult Leader into a fight on the fly without creating a copy and fixing the issue.

Thanks

Thank you for the report. Similar issues were discovered in following NPCs: Cult Leader, Huckster, Aztec Mummy, Hexslinger, Poison Woman, Wichita Witch.
These are now addressed.