PDA

View Full Version : Abomination Vaults

Larsenex
February 11th, 2021, 14:44
Trenloe,

I know this is not being worked on yet and this is not a time line request.

I did not see it (maybe I missed it) in the development schedule. Does it go under stand alone?

Trenloe
February 11th, 2021, 15:00
It will be under the Adventure Paths section when it's added, as it's an Adventure Path.

I haven't added it yet as it hasn't been submitted to SmiteWorks for review yet. Latest info from ShadeRaven here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?65795-Are-Adventure-Paths-Tackled-Separately-or-In-Order&p=576507&viewfull=1#post576507

Larsenex
February 11th, 2021, 19:04
Very good thank you!
I am really liking this particular Adventure Path. The writing/encounters and its set up feel better than Age of Ashes and seem well suited for teaching/learning the system. It also is easily adapted to scale up if I want to run my players and they are slightly over level for it.

ShadeRaven
February 11th, 2021, 19:15
Lars: I have already gotten through the NPC creation and automation for the first in the series (Ruins of Gauntlight). Working on the Ref Man and all that comes with that next. Unfortunately, a couple days of migraine have slowed me down this week, but it's on the way :)

lacker
February 11th, 2021, 23:13
Hi... where is the “Development Schedule”? Wasn’t aware of it.

Trenloe
February 12th, 2021, 07:17
Hi... where is the “Development Schedule”? Wasn’t aware of it.
The conversion status thread is a "sticky" thread at the top of the Pathfinder 2.0 sub forum.

lacker
February 12th, 2021, 10:54
Ohhhhh.... this is great! Thx Trenloe :)

mathgamain
February 13th, 2021, 16:07
Had posted to ask a question, but I solved it.

ShadeRaven
February 17th, 2021, 17:11
Quick little update: Ruins of Gauntlight (Abomination Vaults #1) is nearly completed (just some minor details to tidy up). It then has to go through review before official release, but expect it in the relatively near future for those eager to run it.

This will include all artwork, the full PDF brought to life through the Reference Manual, new items, creatures, spells, archetype, and of course, the full adventure (complete with automation and Line of Sight maps for those in Unity).

Trenloe
February 17th, 2021, 17:13
...the full PDF brought to life ...
One thing I hate - mimic PDFs!!!

onetrueping
February 17th, 2021, 17:14
The timing on this is godly, I'm running my first session of this AP soon. Know that your work is vastly appreciated!

ShadeRaven
February 17th, 2021, 17:16
One thing I hate - mimic PDFs!!!That's only because your perception is terribly low and those things always get you :p I told you not to put all your Skill Feats into Survival - Pubs.

Larsenex
February 17th, 2021, 18:51
Shade,

You (and Trenloe) are amazing as always. Thanks to both of you and your teams of slaves!

Trenloe
March 2nd, 2021, 16:54
Part 1 now in the store.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store/product.php?id=PZOSMWPZO90163FG

Larsenex
March 2nd, 2021, 18:44
Purchased.

Thank you Trenloe and Team Smiteworks!

Trenloe
March 2nd, 2021, 19:24
Purchased.
Thanks for purchasing!

Thank you Trenloe and Team Smiteworks!
The heavy lifter in this was ShadeRaven!

Larsenex
March 2nd, 2021, 23:33
I recently purchased the hard copy from Paizo and now with this I will add it to my free form campaign.

I will go on a limb and say its one of the better modules I've seen in a while from Paizo. Just pure dungeon goodness and none of that 'story' to get in the way of my 'I want to kick in the door and kill things' players.

Not all of them are like this and the really do enjoy a good story and RP. They do like their dungeon crawls.

Thanks Shade Raven. Thanks Trenloe.

ShadeRaven
March 3rd, 2021, 01:15
The heavy lifter in this was ShadeRaven!This would explain what has me dragging my butt around the house the last few days... really need to keep an eye on my "bulk" :p

Milke
March 9th, 2021, 03:16
Picked this one up today. Can't wait!