View Full Version : LFP D&D 5e Tuesday 7:00 Est

pdegrand
February 9th, 2021, 23:26
LFP D&D 5e Tuesday 7:00 Est
FG License: DM has Ultimate license.
Game System: D&D 5E
Time Zone: Eastern time
Day of week and time: Tuesday 7:00 est
Planned Duration & Frequency: 3 to 4 hours or so. Currently every week.
Term: Long Term
Text or Voice: Voice
Voice software used: Discord
Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No
Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50
Number of Players in game & needed: Currently 4 players needed 1 or 2.
Character starting level & equipment: lvl 3
Character restrictions: NO Evil alignment. Other than PHB discuss with DM.

We have lost a few players due to schedule and are looking for the right players to join us on Tuesday's. The game is a laid back game, lots of laughs, no need for any drama. If you can be a decent human being and be respectful to other people I would like to consider you for our group. This is an adult game 18+

This group has been together for some time and is looking for some new blood. This is a custom world campaign. We need a player or two to join the team. Please leave me the best way to get ahold of you! Email, discord, facebook, or this forum is all fine.

Thanks,
Phill

Wolfsbane
February 10th, 2021, 01:31
Hello,

I would be interested in playing. If your willing to work with a new player with FG. I live in UT MST. I am looking at getting back into D&D after a long hiatus. Used to play classic table top back in the day. Love playing spell casters, especially Druid. I do have ultimate subscription. I will be buying a camera for my PC this week. Love roll playing and look forward to meeting new adventures. TIA Discord Wolfs_bane#2300

SmoothHenry
February 10th, 2021, 02:53
Hi Pdegrand,

I would be interested in joining. Have some experience with FG, been playing D&D for a few years. You can PM me through this site, as I get advised of messages. Looking forward to a no drama grp ;-)

irondog
February 10th, 2021, 23:52
I'm interested if you still have an opening. Been playing on and off since 1st edition. I have be doing the DMing mainly and would like a chance to play. I have experience with 5e and FG. Easiest way to reach me is PM through this site. I'm willing to play whatever character type the party needs. Thanks

MacAllen
February 10th, 2021, 23:54
I'm quite interested and have Tues evening (4pm PST) free. I posted an LFG here if you want to know more about me: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?65772-Ancient-Gamer-LFG-(5e-CP2020-Red-SW)

Klaatu_the_druid
February 11th, 2021, 15:16
Interested in joining the group. I have FGU standard and I'm a decent human being...or so I think.

Plutwo
February 13th, 2021, 17:49
DM or messages here are fine thanks.

FG License: Full

Time Zone: EST

Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Sunday, Monday, or Tuesday evenings.

Term: Short or Long. I prefer to find a long-term, dedicated group.

Voice: I have used several voice chat programs for years.

Game System Preferred: Any really, as long as the stories are interesting and the group is fun.

Game System Experience: Many years of D&D 3.5 through 5e, Pathfinder, and various Star Wars pen and paper from the d6 all the way to Fantasy Flight Games' pretty dice. I also played a MUD for years called Achaea, a game where, in game terms, speaking out of character was considered insanity. If you openly and repeatedly spewed insanity and ignored warnings from other players long enough, eventually a God (a Moderator) would turn the offending insane person into a shrubbery. Good times.

Fantasy Grounds Experience: About a year.

Character Type Preferred: I enjoy playing a wide variety of characters and always have backups prepared just in case. I keep a folder full of character ideas and concepts I use as inspiration for NPCs that my players will run across or if I need to pull something out of nowhere on the spot.

About me: 33, male, two kids. I feel like a lot of what I would put here is in the "Character Type Preferred" section. I am just a laid back nerd from the Midwest who enjoys hanging out with other like minded people in fantasyland. I am just as at home in the thick of an intense tactical combat as I am roleplaying an evening at a high society gala.

warlord343
February 16th, 2021, 07:18
hi new to fgu and i have the standard version and im looking for a long term dnd game to play

Meowmix1137
February 17th, 2021, 11:35
If there happens to be an opening still I would like to join. Ive played dnd for over 15 years, currently 30, and have been playing on fantasy grounds for over the past year. Est time zone and all times should be possible. I can set up another chat but currently have discord up and ready to go. Ive played a lot of rogues but can really play whatever class the party needs. Feel free to message me on the site here or at discord at Meowmix1137#0365. If you would like im willing to sit down and talk to you if needed just let me know and we can set up a time.