PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1 Player Wednesdays GMT

DuskEx
February 9th, 2021, 22:32
FG License: I suppose I have free version right now, but if I can find a group to play with in the long run am willing to get the standard version to do so
Time Zone: GMT, I am from the UK
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Wednesday is the only day I can 100% make sure I am not working, other days are possible but they change week to week I never know what days off I will have aside from Wednesdays, as far as time goes anytime from 10:00 to 22:00 i prefer game that are 3 ish hours long and have good stopping points
Term: Depends, I would like to find a group to play with through a module i guess but if the group gels well sticking around for a lot longer is a definite possibility
Voice: I can voice chat but I don't have any camera so no video, I have discord as of now

Game System Preferred: D$D5E or WFRP 2nd, I would like toe play WFRP 3rd but never played that system before and am open to pathfinder 2 but would need to learn the ruleset
Game System Experience: DND5E, WFRP2nd, Dark heresy/rogue trader series are what I have the most experience playing
Fantasy Grounds Experience: Zero, I have never used it before whatsoever I have normally played on roll 20 but that site these days is just spammed with pay to play games and I am not interested in being someone's client, rather I want to meet people and make new friends through the game.

Character Type Preferred: I prefer frontline type characters, fighter being the most prominent but I don't mind playing most things