PDA

View Full Version : LFG D&D5E - 1x Player - MON>SUN - GMT18:00+

ClearlyDarkly
February 7th, 2021, 22:28
FG License: Demo (able to upgrade to Standard if Required)
Game System Preferred: D&D 5E
Game System Experience: 60+ Hours
Fantasy Ground Experience: 15 Hours

Time Zone: GMT
Day of week and time: Any Day After 18:00
Planned Duration & Frequency: Weekly
Term: Any
Text or Voice: Either
Voice software used: Discord Preferred

Role play/Combat mix: 50/50

About Me:
Hello,

My Name is Michael, i am a 33 year old dreamer looking for a group of like minded people to slay goblins. I am currently in a "Persistent Character One Shot Group" however the players (and more importantly their Characters) are now being shuffled into different groups, This made me sad, it also made me realize that as much as i love playing D&D, playing with the same group of people (characters) is better over hearing of their death out of character does not have the same feeling.

What am i looking for? I am looking for a group of adventurers to play long term campaigns with, i would be happy to play a Home Brew or a WotC Module, i am happy to play what ever race/class (PHB) is required within your group, I personally favor Humans and Martial characters (Duel Wielding Fighter/Hunter Ranger etc), but i have been getting out of my comfort zone and currently playing a Half-Elf Evoc Wizard.

What is my style of playing? I am not a min/maxer or a "technical player", I like to realistically decide what my character would do (10ft gap to certain death, no thank you, i'll find another way), I favor playing Lawful/Neutral/Chaotic Good characters, i like to take notes and refer to them when revisiting (i know this NPC, we talked about xyz, i have a dis/like to this NPC for example), VOICES!, how i envy you who can do voices, i'm learning but i am not great, i prefer to either not do voices or do simple ones (deeper/higher).

I am LGBT+ and POC Friendly

Hit me on the Discord: ClearlyDarkly#0070

Oneiros
February 8th, 2021, 00:24
Hi, I stole your intro text in your post. Did you find anything?