PDA

View Full Version : LFG: 1 Player, available Monday – Saturday, afternoon or evening, EST USA D&D 5e

ShadowMystik
February 7th, 2021, 22:00
FG License: Fantasy Grounds Unity Ultimate, permanent license
Fantasy Grounds Dungeons and Dragons 5th edition Core Books, Theros
Fantasy Grounds MODs: complete Rob Twohy effects coding
Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time (UTC-5), USA
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Monday through Saturday, weekly or biweekly. Afternoon and Evening, EST USA
Term: Long term
Session Duration 3 – 4 hours
Voice: Discord
Game System Preferred: Dungeons and Dragons 5e (40% combat, 50% Roleplaying, 10% Enigma)
Game System Experience: Dungeons and Dragons (1978 to Present)
Fantasy Grounds Experience: Beginner
Character Type Preferred: Support – Cleric, Druid, Bard
About me: 54 year old male. I have Roleplaying since 1978 and have gone through all iterations of Dungeons and Dragons from Basic to 5E. I used to play competitively on the west coast in the 80s and 90s, winning at many conventions such as Orccon, Pacificon and Origins, as well as smaller local tournaments. I prefer play with a minimum of min/maxing, power play or tomfoolery. I will not tolerate racism, sexism, religious disparagement or any behavior that belittles or discriminates a real life person or people. (In game discrimination has some allowance – everybody hates orcs.) I myself emphasize roleplay, preferring unique characters with fully developed personalities and backstories. (I often use the Briggs – Myer Personality Classification to develop the character) In other words, I am not a casual gamer out to bash a few goblin skulls. I play to live my character’s story.

apeters89
February 16th, 2021, 04:18
Starting a 2E Forgotten Realms campaign this Saturday the 20th @ 8pm EST. Games will be 3-4 hours long. I plan to actually USE the Forgotten Realms source material, instead of just a generic background. We are all experienced players. I have played since the 80s. Couls use some quality Roleplayers. If interested contact me on DISCORD: AndyPete #6691.