PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1 Player LF Weekend Evening Friday Saturday or Sunday CST 5e

WLV
February 7th, 2021, 21:15
FG License: Standard Classic and Unity
Time Zone: CST USA
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Weekly Friday after 5pm CST Saturday or Sunday after 3pm
Term: Long-Term or Module. Prefer Module since they have definite end
Voice: I have discord and Team Speak.

Game System Preferred: D&D 5e
Game System Experience: I have played D&D 2, 3.5 and 5e and DM for D&D 3.5 and 5e with several years experience.
Fantasy Grounds Experience: Veteran player in FG classic and experienced player FG unity.

Character Type Preferred: I love generally playing non-standard race. My favorite races are Kobold, Dragonborn (homebrewed), Human (variant), Taxabi and Lizard-folk. I have play every class expect for bard and cleric, and would like to maybe try them. My favorites are Blood-hunter, Rouge, Wizard, and Gloom Stalker Ranger. Still I am very flexible in what character I can play, and can play generally any class to fit the party dynamic and setting. I tend to make fun and quirky character while still very practical and useful.
About me: I am reliable and punctual player. I will give notice if I cannot make it. I am more combat heavy but I love some RP and problem solving mixed in. I enjoy learning an enemy weakness, and using teamwork. Many of favorite moments were where I was working with the party in one or another to overcome a problem like a recent one. As non-evil necromancer I summon some undead to create distraction while the rest of the party could enter in the fort from the other side. One of the party member lending me his flying broom to get in line of sight to use fire ball. Even simply either being a tank protecting the glass cannons or being sniper helping the tank not get overwhelmed. I also like having some fun interaction with the party and make some jokes. Generally have good time.

If you think I would be a good fit, give me a reply or PM