PDA

View Full Version : Looking for 2-4 Players for Ongoing Pirates of Drinax Campaign

jp1971
February 6th, 2021, 17:37
Hi,

I'm a long time GM who started with Moldvay Basic D&D in the early 80s. I'm relatively new to Fantasy Grounds and Mongoose Traveller 2E. That said, I've been running a Traveller campaign for the past half a year, so I've got the hang of both. My group and I have been liking it so much, we decided to embark on a true sandbox campaign. It'd be great to have 2-4 more players join to help crew the ship and explore the Trojan Reach!

If you're interested, please send me a direct message here on the FG forum.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Jameson

FG License: Fantasy Grounds Unity Ultimate, so players will just need the FGU demo
Game System: Mongoose Traveller 2E

Time Zone: Eastern
Day of week and time: Tuesday, 8:30pm
Planned Duration & Frequency: 2 hours, first and third Tuesday
Term: Long term

Text or Voice: Voice
Voice software used: Discord
Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No

Roleplay & Combat mix: 80/20
Number of Players in game & needed: 4 in game, 2 to 4 needed
Character starting level & equipment: Standard Traveller creation
Character restrictions: None

Details of your scenario: The travellers transported a scientist across the Trojan Reach to the Scholar’s Tower at the Floating Palace of Drinax. While there, they were recruited by King Oleb to restore Drinax to its former glory. This began our Pirates of Drinax campaign. We’ve been playing regularly for half a year but welcome new crew members including those new to both Fantasy Grounds and Traveller.

As the travellers explore the Reach, play will focus on faster than light travel, spacecraft management, ship-to-ship combat, exploration, trade, diplomacy, and more—basically everything that makes Traveller a great game.

Most of our group is based in and around New York City. We are all avid roleplayers and most are avid board and miniature wargamers as well. We focus on narrative play but aren't against taking a moment to discuss the rules—in the service of learning not lawyering—as we play.

Link to Gamecalendar page: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=4923