PDA

View Full Version : Star Trek:Adventures

Jonbens
February 5th, 2021, 23:38
Hi all. I've been running a Star Trek :Adventures game for my local group using the Community Version. Fantasy Grounds really came to the rescue and is one of the bigger reasons our group still exists in the midst of this pandemic. Now, I like the community version, but I'd like a version that handles more. Does anyone at Fantasy Grounds have an official update on when the supported ST:A product will be out? It seemed like about 4 months ago it was right on the cusp of going to Beta, but currently there is little new info. Any comments to ease us along?

vegaserik
February 6th, 2021, 01:20
It takes awhile to get through reviews. I know they are working on a combat tracker they can use in all their 2d20 games, so I'd imagine after they get a working one up to par it'll be coming along shortly. Watching the latest Star Trek Sequoyah video on Twitch it looks like everything else is working for them okay. Their last post also mentioned they are getting ready for the FGU 4.1 patch due out soon, making sure there's no conflicts.

Jonbens
February 6th, 2021, 14:51
It takes awhile to get through reviews. I know they are working on a combat tracker they can use in all their 2d20 games, so I'd imagine after they get a working one up to par it'll be coming along shortly. Watching the latest Star Trek Sequoyah video on Twitch it looks like everything else is working for them okay. Their last post also mentioned they are getting ready for the FGU 4.1 patch due out soon, making sure there's no conflicts.

Thanks for the update. I'll keep watching.

Jonbens
February 17th, 2021, 02:55
Once again...just looking to see if anyone has info on the progress on the Official Star Trek Adventures Add On for Fantasy Grounds. Javent heard a peep on the developers site. Anyone?