PDA

View Full Version : Acquired FG2 yesterday...

scytale2
June 17th, 2007, 10:02
I acquired FG2 yesterday - looking for a game of anything. I am GMT, so this might be relevant. Also mature gamers preferred, although not critical. Please PM, if any of you need a player...

Kalan
June 17th, 2007, 10:30
I acquired FG2 yesterday - looking for a game of anything. I am GMT, so this might be relevant. Also mature gamers preferred, although not critical. Please PM, if any of you need a player...

Welcome aboard Scytale :)

If you're up for some gaming in the world of the WoW MMO using d20, you're more than welcome to show up for today's char gen session for my Sunday group.

I have two groups going - one that plays Sundays, one on Thursdays. Both days we start at 1800 GMT, and go til about 2030.

If you're interested, head on over to my forums at htp://www.kalanskorner.co.uk and sign on up :)

V

scytale2
June 17th, 2007, 12:47
Welcome aboard Scytale :)

If you're up for some gaming in the world of the WoW MMO using d20, you're more than welcome to show up for today's char gen session for my Sunday group.

I have two groups going - one that plays Sundays, one on Thursdays. Both days we start at 1800 GMT, and go til about 2030.

If you're interested, head on over to my forums at htp://www.kalanskorner.co.uk and sign on up :)

V

Wonderful, thanks - I will endeavour to be there!