PDA

View Full Version : LFP Tyranny of dragons

D110011
February 5th, 2021, 19:14
FG License: Ultimate
Game System: 5e DND

Time Zone: +10 GMT
Day of week and time: Thursday 20:00 UTC (8pm)
planned start date: 11 feb
Planned Duration & Frequency: Weekly 4 hour session
Term: Long term will be working through both hoard of the dragon queen and rise of tiamat, may take all year or longer depending on pace

Text or Voice: Voice
Voice software used: Discord
Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No

Roleplay & Combat mix: 40/60 rp/combat
Number of Players in game & needed: Have 2 need 2 more
Character starting level & equipment: 1st
Character restrictions: only using Phb, SCAG, Xanathars, Mordenkainens, and volos supplements

Details of your scenario:

In an audacious bid for power, the Cult of the Dragon, along with its dragon allies and the Red Wizards of Thay, seek to bring Tiamat from her prison in the Nine Hells to Faerūn. To this end, they are sweeping from town to town, laying waste to all those who oppose them and gathering a hoard of riches for their dread queen. The threat of annihilation has become so dire that groups as disparate as the Harpers and Zhentarim are banding together in the fight against the cult. Never before has the need for heroes been so desperate.

Hey there Im a relatively new DM having run the lost mine module for a group last year, this will be my first long term campagin that im running and am looking for a group of mature players that will take the game seriously, all experince levels are welcome.

pimp635
February 5th, 2021, 19:28
ill join if you can bare with a FG beginner

johnshep
February 5th, 2021, 20:31
Sent you a pm

KnotHardfist
February 6th, 2021, 00:24
I would be interested. Might be a minute or two late as I get out of work at 2:30 EST and it takes me 30 minutes to get home.

MacAllen
February 6th, 2021, 00:53
I would love to play but alas it's the middle of the day for me and I'm working :(

Scott004948
February 6th, 2021, 03:22
I would like to play, I only have free FG although.

D110011
February 7th, 2021, 07:55
Game filled for now