PDA

View Full Version : Are Adventure Paths Tackled Separately or In Order?

MaxAstro
February 5th, 2021, 18:06
Not trying to "release date pester", just curious - is each AP handled separately as it comes out, or is for example Abomination Vaults not going to start coming out until Edgewatch is finished?

ShadeRaven
February 5th, 2021, 20:14
I am finishing up Agents of Edgewatch today. Also today, I just got the files/materials to start working on Abomination Vaults. Typically, I can get through an AP in one week when I have the time to focus on them (which should be the case in the coming weeks). I do like to spend some time making sure that the Reference Manual is a close reflection of the actual product as well as including LOS and Automation, just to name a few of the features that come with these adventures.

Hopefully, that answers your question. Yes, I like to finish up one project before working on another, but as Agents is done, Abomination is up. I am also hoping to bang out Troubles in Otari ASAP as well.

MaxAstro
February 5th, 2021, 21:42
Oh, that's exciting news. Sounds like you are almost catching up to the point of being ready to work on each AP issue as it releases. That must be a nice feeling! Good luck, and thanks for all the work you do.

Skellan
February 7th, 2021, 10:54
Thank you ShadeRaven. I will be getting these :)

Trenloe
February 7th, 2021, 11:31
Buy him a couple of beers after he's done the LoS for all of those dungeon levels! Although he may spill them as he'll be cross-eyed! ;)

Skellan
February 7th, 2021, 12:23
Haha - OK, a couple of beers coming his way - plus a straw :)

Gwydion
February 7th, 2021, 13:10
Buy him a couple of beers after he's done the LoS for all of those dungeon levels! Although he may spill them as he'll be cross-eyed! ;)

I will most definitely be purchasing these!

ShadeRaven
February 8th, 2021, 08:52
Believe me, those "sailors" on the Black Whale owe me at least 2 good stouts, after dealing with those ships :p Next time someone in Absalom builds a prison, I am petitioning for it to be a large, single prison yard. We can toss in a few boulders for them to break or something to show we still care about their reformation.

hawkwind
February 11th, 2021, 12:33
looking forward to all the NPC's being fully automated, respect for converting a AP book in a week, you must be doing it full time!