PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a player for Saturday night campaign. We need a rogue

bengalelf
February 5th, 2021, 15:51
Hello thanks for reading,

My Saturday night DnD Group is in need of a rogue. We are working our way through Tales from the Yawning Portal, The party just reached third level. The party finds themselves with no thief in a collection of classic DnD modules and no thief to disarm the traps. We are looking for a rogue that can work within the party and is of good alignment. Fair warning we just removed a rogue for bad role playing and stealing from the party. So unfortunately the party will have serious trust issues with a new rogue. We play every other Saturday night at 7pm (EST) until 11 pm. Our next session is on February 13th. If interested feel free to DM me.

Thanks

NinkasiNinja
February 5th, 2021, 16:28
I am interested!
What edition? What level to start out? Discord?

WillWilco
February 5th, 2021, 18:48
I just joined and was actually wanting to play a rogue type of character.
Please let me know if you have room and what the specifications are for your environment.
Will

Kitselli
February 5th, 2021, 22:27
I'm not seeing my thread response, so I am resubmitting.
I have a rambunctious rogue just itching to get her feet wet. She portrays herself as more of a 'fighter-type' wearing leather (cuz that's all she could afford...)
She is CN, but leans toward good. She fights with panache, and regularly mocks her opponents. And as all chrs do, she has her own quirks - but stealing from the party is not one of them. Where's the challenge in that?
That's what marks are for...
She may come across as brash, and maybe even rude (not potty mouth rude...) But is not sincere in any of it. She took some time warming up to. Might even be a steeper curve if the group is rogue-shy.
But if brazen is what you're looking for, she's your gal!
Kit