PDA

View Full Version : A alone spaniard...

DJuego
June 16th, 2007, 17:07
¡Hola!

I am a traditional (Pen and paper) GM from the ancient Spanish Land.
I have recently known the amazing Virtual Tabletop world and I am dazzled. I suspected that such applications had to exist but I have never searched them until now. I am anxious to try/test them!.

Now I am considering which are the better tools according to my personal tastes. And well... my soul seems divided between Battleground and a Fantasy Ground/Maptools strong points combination.

Thinking coldly, the Battlegrounds would be the reasonable choice for me. But I am bewitched (maybe in the magic sense he,he) with the very old but canonical classic tabletop atmosphere (phisical Dices, Wood of cork oak, sheets of paper , pen font,...) exudated by the FantasyGrounds. Yes. Ok. It is only a skin, superficial/vacuous details, but it has a weight. Aditionally I like very much the Fantasy Grounds engine flexibility with Lua and XML.

So, I am waiting the RuleForge editor release (by the DrDeth) before considering the Fantasy Grounds purchase seriously. Certainly, It seems a excellent complementary tool.

Anyways and meanwhile, I want to know actual facts about the Spanish-speaking playercommunity around Fantasy Grounds. Is there people from any country interested in spanish-speaking roleplay for any universe/system under FantasyGrounds environment?

Ahem! Sorry for my English and Thanks!

DJuego!

demonsbane
June 16th, 2007, 21:21
Welcome DJuego.

Concerning your question: yes, there are more spanish GM/Players here.

Cheers