PDA

View Full Version : LFP -- Masks of Nyarlathotep 7th Edition Campaign

Ethanos
February 3rd, 2021, 23:13
Hello Fantasy Grounds Community,

I'm looking for players for a playthrough of the Masks of Nyarlathotep 7th edition campaign. It will be run through Fantasy Grounds Unity (I have a Ultimate Edition so if you lack a license that is fine), and we'll be using Discord for a voice chat. If you are interested send me a friend request on Discord (my account name is Ethanos#2119), join the discord server running this campaign (), and/or reply to this post. Also, a bit about myself:

I am a 15 year old living in the USA :)
I have been GMing CoC 7th edition for 2 years, and have been playing/DMing D&D fifth edition for 6 years.
I am available pretty much anytime (I don't have in-person classes since COVID and all)

Also, a bit about the game itself --

New Players welcome
It is a VERY long campaign, and, as such, you will need to be able to stay for the entire campaign (although I may be able to adjust the meeting time to accommodate changes because, well, life happens)
We will have game sessions once a week, although the day and time has yet to be determined (will be determined once I get players, as my schedule is very flexible)
Game style will be chosen by ya'll (the players), either Pulp or Purist, I don't care which.
Game module was set up by me (just includes NPCs, images, maps, handouts, and portraits/tokens), since I'm too impatient to wait for an actual module.

NickT
February 7th, 2021, 09:44
Interested but in UTC0+ timezone so it depends on the timing.