PDA

View Full Version : My First Token Pack on Sale!!

Tailz Silver Paws
June 15th, 2007, 16:06
It's been a while, but at long last my very first Token Package is now on sale at RPGnow.com!!

https://www.rpgnow.com/products/product_22086.jpg

https://www.rpgnow.com/images/buttonexclusive.jpg (https://www.rpgnow.com/product_info.php?products_id=22086)

This has been a bit of a wait for those of you who have been following the slowly growing gallery of sample images over at my web site. But at last the package is ziped up and now a part of RPGnow's gallery of other products. So please drop by there and buy a package today, or buy two, or three or four - they make wonderful gifts for mothers day, farthers day, and Christmass!

Would I lie to you? :D

So whats next? Well I have been running a little poll at my site, and so far it looks like people would like to see a Fantasy Token set next or a set of World War II tokens.... I am leaning towards the Fantasy Tokens, but also towards the WWII tokens.... but I also have in mind making a set of wildlife tokens of normal creatures or a set of tokens of modern day cars....

Too many projects, so little time....

Anyway, thanks to those who have shown me their support - thanks. And thanks to Smiteworks for Fantasy Grounds II without which my tokens would just be pixels.

Valarian
June 15th, 2007, 17:08
Argh .... another thing to go on the wish list.
Seriously, thanks Tailz. I'll be buying.

When's the Sci-Fi token set coming out ;)

Illrigger
June 15th, 2007, 17:52
Purchased! Thanks, Tailz!

Oberoten
June 15th, 2007, 20:48
It's been a while, but at long last my very first Token Package is now on sale at RPGnow.com!!

https://www.rpgnow.com/products/product_22086.jpg

https://www.rpgnow.com/images/buttonexclusive.jpg (https://www.rpgnow.com/product_info.php?products_id=22086)

This has been a bit of a wait for those of you who have been following the slowly growing gallery of sample images over at my web site. But at last the package is ziped up and now a part of RPGnow's gallery of other products. So please drop by there and buy a package today, or buy two, or three or four - they make wonderful gifts for mothers day, farthers day, and Christmass!

Would I lie to you? :D

So whats next? Well I have been running a little poll at my site, and so far it looks like people would like to see a Fantasy Token set next or a set of World War II tokens.... I am leaning towards the Fantasy Tokens, but also towards the WWII tokens.... but I also have in mind making a set of wildlife tokens of normal creatures or a set of tokens of modern day cars....

Too many projects, so little time....

Anyway, thanks to those who have shown me their support - thanks. And thanks to Smiteworks for Fantasy Grounds II without which my tokens would just be pixels.

... payday 21st... :) This is one set I am gonna get ASAP. Oh as for the next pack? ... Vehicles of all sorts is a much needed and wanted thing. :)

Tailz Silver Paws
June 16th, 2007, 02:43
Argh .... another thing to go on the wish list.
Seriously, thanks Tailz. I'll be buying.

When's the Sci-Fi token set coming out ;)
I am kinda working on all of them at once, thats why in the gallery you will see some of the future sets I am working on have like one or two bits... but I do need to focus... So far I think I had best to do a Fantasy Starter Pack next as most people play fantasy D&D. But I also want modern day cars, so I think an addon pack will also have to be next for the Modern stuff.

But I also recently found a really cool looking Skelleton that will fit all the 3D cloths models I have, so an undead modern pack might be something soon too.

Purchased! Thanks, Tailz!
Don't forget to leave feed back at RPGnow.com, but also especialy comments over at my web site so I can know if I need to tweek things in future sets or to add certain items to future sets.

The more feedback I get, the better the future token sets will be.

mr_h
June 16th, 2007, 13:49
*snag!*

Very nice, will work great for my spy campaign:)
I'd vote for modern vehicles, there's not many of those out there.
And Joe Blows (IE, people on the street, fillers, no need for lots of poses, just people to fill in the environment :) )

Valarian
June 16th, 2007, 15:20
I am kinda working on all of them at once, thats why in the gallery you will see some of the future sets I am working on have like one or two bits... but I do need to focus... So far I think I had best to do a Fantasy Starter Pack next as most people play fantasy D&D. But I also want modern day cars, so I think an addon pack will also have to be next for the Modern stuff.

Tailz, in my opinion, the Fantasy lot are more than covered with Devin Knight's top-down tokens. I'm sure they could wait a while for your tokens in this genre. I've found that there's a dearth of top-down tokens in the Modern and Sci-Fi genres. While I can create some of the flat tokens, my artistic ability is almost nil. A sense of aesthetics is about it. This is why I'm so excited about your modern tokens. I'll be buying these, but I could really do with more.

I'm raiding Campaign Cartographer's symbol sets for Modern and Sci-Fi symbols for my own use. I'll be scaling them to fit in with yours.

If anyone have these, there's a fair number of vehicles. All you'd have to do is to put them on to a map and save it as a PNG file. Then cut and paste and make the background transparent. I'll perhaps do a tutorial for the new VT website (when I have some time).

heruca
June 20th, 2007, 02:17

Congrats on getting your first commercial token pack released. Hope it sells well so we can see many more token packs from you in the future.

Oberoten
June 27th, 2007, 22:09
Put my money where my mouth was and finally shelled out for the tokenpack.
It is incredibly well done. Matching portraits, tokens and all.
Very good. very very good.

When will next one be out?

heruca
June 28th, 2007, 05:05
Tailz, did you get my email last week? I never heard back.

Tailz Silver Paws
June 28th, 2007, 05:41
Tailz, did you get my email last week? I never heard back.
You sent me email? oh... sorry dude, I have not even looked at my email for a few days. I'll look tonight when I get home from work.